– 1st Grade teacher for the past 5 years in a public Title I school, as well as an IB world School.
– Masters in Education with a focus on Early Childhood Literacy
– Currently going to school to obtain my Reading Specialist License
I strive to bridge the reading gap in this nation by setting kids up to succeed in reading. Everyone can learn to read, they just need the right foundation and skills to help unlock their potential. I want to create a fun, engaged, and rigorous environment to get kids to love reading and learning.
– Loves to spend time with family (wife and 2 kids)
– A former U.S. Army Armor Officer
– Played football for 12 years of his life